Twins, Triplets, Siblings Sleep Consultant in Asheville, NC
It still is possible to get a good night sleep, even with two or three little bundles of joy! It is possible to get your twins or triplets napping at the same time, going to bed at the same time, and even sleeping through the night, in the same room together or in separate rooms! Read on for more, as well as sibling discount offers.
Standard Package ($395) Includes:
- Questionnaire: You will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style
- Consultation: During the consult I will go over your custom, detailed sleep plan which includes a daytime schedule, bedtime routine, answers to your “what if” questions, and instructions for getting your child to go to sleep, sleep through the night, and take good naps. We can also discuss any breastfeeding concerns you might have, if that’s how you’re feeding your baby.
- Sleep plan: I will provide you with detailed, easy-to-follow, and easy-to-read sleep plan. All that we discuss during our consultation will be included in this plan.
- Follow up phone calls: I will call you at scheduled times throughout the 3 week program to answer your questions, make suggestions, and make sure things are going well overall.
- 2 weeks of unlimited email/text support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, so you can continue to feel confident about what you’re doing. I answer emails between 9am-6pm daily.
- Sleep logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the 3 weeks through online sleep logs, so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
- Graduation Certificates: After working so hard over the 3 weeks, it’s nice to be rewarded! This is something that will allow you to proudly display your children’s success with the program!
Siblings of Varying Ages
If you have more than one child with sleeping issues, I can help! Any time a child is not sleeping through the night, then neither are you, your partner, and maybe even your other children. If you have more than one child who is not sleeping well without your hourly or constant, through-the-night assistant, you will quickly have a family who is falling apart from lack of sleep! I understand that and I want to help you fix all of your children’s sleep issues so that your family can recover from sleep deprivation and get a good night’s sleep again.
Research has shown that children who are not well-rested do not eat, play, or learn as well as other children. And parents who do not sleep enough do not have the energy or desire to teach their children all that they need to learn. You can’t put a price tag on giving your children the gift of being able to soothe and put themselves to sleep at the beginning of each night and throughout the night.
That being said, I understand that it can get costly for parents so I’ve discounted my plans for parents with more than one child who needs help. All children must start their plans at the same time, though each child’s plan will be unique and individual to them. The pricing discounts are as follows:
- 50% OFF the first additional child on any Sleep Package (Newborns through School-Aged Children Packages)
- 75% OFF the second additional (and any more subsequent children) on any Sleep Package (Newborns through School-Aged Children Packages)