(22 Months to 5 years)
There are many challenges that parents face when their children fall somewhere in between the ages of 22 months to 5 years old. Keeping toddlers in bed and making sure they sleep through the night can be feel like a nightmare. Toddlers are known to test boundaries when it comes to bedtime. They’re also known to push the limits of their newfound freedom when they sleep in a big kid bed. Of course, parents must deal with frequent toddler night waking and common fears such as being afraid of the dark.
Fortunately, it’s not too late to help your child develop new, independent sleep habits. You won’t have to worry about keeping toddlers in bed and getting your kids to sleep through the night when you rely on Sleeping Well Consulting to correct problems like toddler night waking.
Here is what you’ll get when you enroll in a standard 22 months to 5 years program ($395) with Sleeping Well Consulting:
- Questionnaire: When you decide to take advantage of the sleep program, I will begin by asking you to fill out a brief online questionnaire detailing everything from your child’s daily schedule and your child’s temperament to your parenting style and any issues you might be having with toddler night waking.
- Consultation: After you’ve filled out your questionnaire, I will get in touch with you to go over a detailed sleep plan for your child. The plan will include a daytime schedule, a bedtime routine, instructions for helping your child fall asleep and sleep through the night, and even answers to a bunch of “what if” questions you might want to ask. Your customized sleep plan will be designed to help with keeping toddlers in bed. I will also discuss any breastfeeding concerns you might have if that’s currently how you’re feeding your child.
- Sleep plan: Once your consultation is over, I will provide you with a copy of an easy-to-follow plan. It’ll lay out the specific steps you’ll need to take over the course of your 22 months to 5 years sleep program and show you how effective it can be at keeping toddlers in bed.
- Follow-up phone calls: Throughout your 4-week program, you can call me as often as you need help. I will provide you with answers to any questions you might have about your toddler’s reaction to their sleep plan. You’ll also receive suggestions on how to handle toddler night waking if it continues and other advice about helping your child sleep through the night.
- 4 weeks of unlimited email and text support: It can be frustrating trying to change your toddler’s sleep habits over the course of just a few weeks. I will support you through the entire process so that you’re able to make the most of it. As your Asheville toddler and preschool sleep consultant, I will answer emails for you between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily and respond to your text messages quickly.
- Sleep logs: During your toddler’s 4-week program, I will request that you keep a log of how much time your child spends sleeping during the day and night. You’ll be able to log your child’s sleep through an online sleep log so that I can see what changes you might want to make to their sleep schedule.
- Graduation documents: At the end of the 22 months to 5 years sleep program, I will hand over documents that can help you deal with sleep-related challenges you might face in the future. The documents will touch on issues like nap transitions, travel, sickness, developmental milestones, and more.
Reach out to Sleeping Well Consulting at 828-242-1427 today to discover more about keeping toddlers in bed and helping them sleep through the night.