Newborn Sleep Package
(8 Weeks to 3 Months)
Most newborns between the ages of 8 weeks and 3 months will not sleep through the night. They still need to eat at regular intervals, which means parents often need to get up every few hours to feed them. Thankfully, the gentle sleep training offered by Sleeping Well Consulting can help babies sleep better and develop good sleeping habits so that you don’t face daily nighttime challenges. I specialize in teaching the right methods to parents as part of healthy sleep plans.
Depending on your baby’s age and weight, Sleeping Well Consulting may need to work one or two night feeding sessions into your baby’s sleep plan. I excel when it comes to working with sleep, including night feeding. I also help babies who are closer to 4 months and at a healthy weight to sleep for longer stretches at night.
Here is what a standard 8-week to 3-month newborn package ($375) from Sleeping Well Consulting includes:
- Questionnaire: At the beginning, I will ask you to fill out an online questionnaire. It’ll give me a better idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like. It’ll also touch on your child’s temperament as well as your parenting style.
- Consultation: I will hold an initial consultation with you to go over a detailed sleep plan for your child. It will feature a daytime schedule, a bedtime routine, answers to all your various “what if” questions, and instructions for getting your child to go to sleep. It’ll also offer gentle sleep training tips and techniques to help you get your child to sleep through the night and take quality naps. I can address any breastfeeding concerns you might have as well if that’s how you’re feeding your baby and go about teaching you methods to work breastfeeding into the mix without disturbing your baby’s sleep schedule.
- Sleep plan: At this point, I will provide you with an easy-to-read sleep plan for your baby. Everything that was discussed during your initial consultation, including gentle sleep training and working with sleep, including night feeding, will be included in your customized plan.
- Follow-up phone calls: I will call you at scheduled times throughout your 3-week gentle sleep training program to answer your questions, make suggestions, and ensure things are going well overall with your baby.
- 3 weeks of unlimited email and text support: As your newborn sleep consultant in Asheville, NC, I will be there to support you throughout the entire gentle sleep training process. From teaching you how to help your baby fall asleep to setting you up with methods for maintaining a sleep schedule, you’ll feel confident about what you’re doing with Sleeping Well Consulting by your side. I will answer emails from you between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. everyday.
- Sleep logs: You’ll be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the duration of your 3-week program. You’ll be provided with an online sleep log that’ll make it easy for me to celebrate your successes and make adjustments to your approach to using gentle sleep training methods.
- Graduation certificate: After working hard for 3 weeks, it’ll be nice to walk away with a reward! I will provide you with a certificate that will allow you to proudly display your child’s success with their gentle sleep training program.
Contact Sleeping Well Consulting at 828-242-1427 today to get more information about 8 weeks to 3 months gentle sleep training.