Credentials and Training
- Member, National Association of Professional Sleep Consultants.
- Certified Sleep Sense Consultant.
- Tuck Sleep Foundation top 200 Sleep Consultant in the U.S.
- 2016 Infant Mental Health Certificate Training, The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.
- PSI -- Postpartum International -- 2020 MOM Maternal Mental Health Certificate Training.
- M.A., University of Southern Mississippi.
- B.S., Biology and B.A., English (both) Wofford College.
- Diploma, Therapeutic Massage, Carolina School of Massage and Wellness
- Certificate, Thai Yoga Bodywork
- 200-hr YA Registered Yoga Teacher, Asheville Yoga Center.
Here's What You Get:
- Expertise. I was trained in all aspects of the Sleep Sense™ Program by founder, Dana Obleman, and I continue an extensive one-on-one mentorship with her. Through Sleep Sense, I receive continuing education classes. I also receive continuing education classes through the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants. Since 2003, the Sleep Sense™ program has helped over 57,000 parents. This program is so highly regarded that a very large, prominent group of family doctors came together to learn all about it. It has been featured on numerous syndicated radio shows, in newspapers, magazines, and in television spots. Bottom line: These methods work, and they are trusted by parents and doctors alike.
- Comprehensive Evaluation. Following an in-depth questionnaire and consultation, I will make a comprehensive evaluation of sleep routines, patterns and pitfalls.
- Your Sleep Plan. Easy to follow, step-by-step plan that is customized to your child and family situation.
- Care. Follow-up for one month. Unlimited phone calls, coaching and daily text and/or email support to ensure that your questions are fully answered and that your child is sleeping well.
- As your pediatric sleep consulting expert in Asheville, NC, I will help you find success with your baby's rest and sleep habits.