Babies Sleep Package
(3 Months to 21 months)
Are you exhausted? Do you dread night time? Are you up too often to put your baby back to sleep? I can guarantee that your baby is as tired as you are (and probably showing it by being irritable during the day). It is time for a change.
Like all other skills, healthy sleep skills need to be taught. If you're ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then here's everything you need to know about setting up a private consultation with me.
Standard Package ($375) Includes:
- Questionnaire: You will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style.
- Consultation: During the consult I will go over your custom, detailed sleep plan which includes a daytime schedule, bedtime routine, answers to your “what if” questions, and instructions for getting your child to go to sleep, sleep through the night, and take good naps. We can also discuss any breastfeeding concerns you might have, if that’s how you’re feeding your baby.
- Sleep plan: I will provide you with detailed, easy-to-follow, and easy-to-read sleep plan. All that we discuss during our consultation will be included in this plan.
- Follow up phone calls: Unlimited check-in phone calls throughout the 4 week program. As your baby sleep consultant in Asheville, North Carolina, I will answer your questions, make suggestions, and make sure things are going well overall.
- 4 weeks of unlimited email/text support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, so you can continue to feel confident about what you’re doing. I answer emails between 9am-6pm daily, and respond to texts in a timely manner.
- Sleep logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the 4 weeks through online sleep logs, so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
- Graduation Documents: After our time together, I will send documents that can help you navigate challenges in the future. These cover a variety of topics such as naps transitions, developmental milestones, travel, sickness, and more.
Tired of Being A Mombie?
My support doesn't have to end after our first 4 weeks together. I'm still here for you no matter what life brings. See below for more information on my follow-up support options.
Hire Me For Life
You will have access to unlimited text, email and phone support when challenges or questions arise.
If I have any documents or files that may guide you along, I will send those.
If you need a new sleep plan (and depending on your family situation, toddlers sometimes do), I'm here for you, consultation, guidance and all.
If we feel the need to track your child's sleep at any time during the year, you have access to digital sleep logs.
Book a Call $45
Has something changed in your child's sleep or family situation? Previous clients who need a bit of extra support can book a call to get back on track.
In order to maximize our time on the phone, I may ask you to fill out a questionnaire, or send an email detailing your child's change in sleep habits. If necessary, I may send follow-up documents and sleep logs.
30 minute call.
Returning Client Email Support $35
Have a question or two? Send me an email!
I can give you the answer, along with helpful explanations, and documents to guide your process.
Our email exchange may contain up to two emails each to make sure that you feel confident going forward in making additional sleep changes.