Newborn Sleep Packages (8 Weeks to 4 Months)
In this package, we will cover the basics of teaching your baby to sleep well now so you don't have sleep challenges down the road. Babies this young still need to eat frequently, so depending on your baby's age and weight, we may need to include a night feed or two in your sleep plan. If your baby is closer to 4 months and is of a good weight, your baby may be more likely to be able to sleep longer stretches.
Standard Newborns Package ($340) Includes:
- Questionnaire: You will fill out an online questionnaire, so I can get an idea of what your child’s daily schedule looks like, as well as their temperament and your parenting style.
- Consultation: During the consult I will go over your custom, detailed sleep plan which includes a daytime schedule, bedtime routine, answers to your “what if” questions, and instructions for getting your child to go to sleep, sleep through the night, and take good naps. We can also discuss any breastfeeding concerns you might have, if that’s how you’re feeding your baby.
- Sleep plan: I will provide you with detailed, easy-to-follow, and easy-to-read sleep plan. All that we discuss during our consultation will be included in this plan.
- Follow up phone calls: I will call you at scheduled times throughout the 3 week program to answer your questions, make suggestions, and make sure things are going well overall.
- 3 weeks of unlimited email/text support: I am there to support you throughout the entire process, so you can continue to feel confident about what you’re doing. I answer emails between 9am – 6pm daily.
- Sleep logs: You will be asked to track your child’s day and night sleep for the 3 weeks through online sleep logs, so that we can both see where things may need changing and to celebrate successes.
- Graduation Certificate: After working so hard over the 3 weeks, it’s nice to be rewarded! This is something that will allow you to proudly display your child’s success with the program!